Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our trip to San Diego
was way to short. We got there Thursday afternoon and left Sunday morning. I am lucky enough to have parents that have a beach house right on the beach. (hence the "beach" in beach house)
We were joined by my mom, my brother, his wife and their little angel, Rynn.
Enjoy the pictures below...(in absolutly no order)
Chloe climbing a palm tree. She did not reach the top....she must have a fear of heights like me :)
Kelby attempting the climb
Makenna and Kelby on a free-fall ride (the little boy on the left is not part of our group...??)
What would a trip to San Diego be without going to eat at Luigi's??
Makenna admiring the dolphins
The only family shot I got
Waiting for Shamu!!

Poor Chloe is stuck and can't move...Rynn loved it!
My brother and Rynn
Trust me...the smile is all fake. She was terrified that she couldn't move
Chloe could hardly pretend to smile...she was soooo scared
Makenna and Kelby building masterpieces
Thats most of the pictures! The sun did not come out the entire time we were there.












No comments: